THE PFISTER HOTEL CLEANCARE PLEDGE
The Pfister CleanCare Pledge is an all-encompassing health and safety initiative created by Marcus Hotels & Resorts, that incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization, and operations of our hotels and restaurants. As needs and requirements evolve, so will our Pfister CleanCare Pledge. The Pfister CleanCare Pledge is comprised of four main initiatives, including increasing sanitization, the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), the practice of social distancing, and low-to-no contact interactions between our guests and associates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT THROUGHOUT THE PFISTER HOTEL
- Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods. As our occupancy increases and we welcome additional guests, we will further increase the frequency of this cleaning.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the hotel for your use and convenience.
- UV cleaning devices will be available at the front desk and concierge stations for sanitizing your cellphone, keys, tablets, and other small personal items.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- You will find associates wearing personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves. Associates in positions that wear gloves will change them and sanitize their hands between interactions with guests. Additionally, all Pfister associates will have their temperature taken when they arrive to work each day.
- The Pfister Hotel asks and appreciates that you consider wearing a mask while in the common areas of the hotel to help protect the health of your fellow guests and our associates.
- You are encouraged to stay approximately six feet from associates and other guests. Indicators have been strategically placed on the floor at check-in to easily socially distance if a brief wait is necessary.
Low-to-No Contact Interactions
- Clear protective screens have been placed throughout the hotel where regular interaction with hotel associates occurs, such as the front desk area.
- We will offer text messaging for simple requests and inquiries. Simply verify your cell phone number upon check-in to opt-in.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
- As valet parking requires contact beyond what is currently recommended, valet will not be available at this time. Please proceed to our parking garage entrance on Mason Street for self-parking. There you will find elevators to take you to the lobby to check-in.
- If you need help with your bags, please pull up to the entrance on Jefferson Street before parking, where someone will be available to assist with your luggage.
- Credit card devices have been conveniently placed at the front desk for self-use. Our associates will sanitize all devices and touchpoint areas between uses.
- Bell service is available for you upon request.
- Information requested from the concierge will be provided to you via email or through single-use brochures.
- COMING SOON! Mobile check-in and mobile keys.
- We are asking our guests to limit elevator capacity to 2 unrelated guests in each elevator cab. You will find “stand here” indicators on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Tissue dispensers and small trash receptacles will be located inside and outside of each elevator to limit contact with buttons and provide ease of disposal.
- Elevators are sanitized frequently. The frequency of this cleaning will increase during higher occupancy periods at the hotel.
- Guestrooms are cleaned prior to arrival with enhanced disinfecting and sanitizing methods that go beyond leading hospitality industry standards and the Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- All guestrooms will be inspected by a supervisor once they have been cleaned and sanitized. Following the inspection, a seal will be placed on your guestroom door by the supervisor, and it will only be broken by you when you first enter the guestroom.
- Certain amenities have been removed from your guestroom, but can be delivered upon request, including extra pillows, extra blankets, pens, note pads, slippers, robes, a bible, and ice buckets.
- To minimize contact, we are no longer providing daily housekeeping in guestrooms. Exceptions will be made if you require ADA accommodation, however, guests may not be present while an associate is providing service to the guestroom.
- Minibar, shoeshine, and laundry/dry cleaning services will not be offered at this time.
- Fitness equipment has been properly spaced or taken out of use to adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We ask that no more than 4 guests use the fitness facility at one time, and reservations will be required for use of the fitness center (subject to availability there will be a 30-minute time limit).
- Fitness equipment will be sanitized frequently. After being cleaned and sanitized, a sticker will be placed on the equipment noting that it has been sanitized.
- Guests are welcome to use the swimming pool for 1 or 2-hour blocks, reservable at the Front Desk.
- Occupancy will be limited to a maximum capacity of 10 people.
- Social distancing should be practiced both in and out of the water.
- Your folio will be emailed to you upon check-out. A printed copy will be available upon request.
- A keycard drop box will be available near the front desk for you to deposit your keycards upon check-out.
The following outlets are currently closed:
- The Club Lounge
Here you can find up-to-date information on The Pfister Hotel outlets.
COMING SOON! Mobile menus and contactless ordering and payment in our food and beverage outlets.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Pfister Hotel has established the above-enhanced health and safety measures for all of our guests and associates. However, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting The Pfister Hotel, you voluntarily assume all risks related to such exposure. You must follow all posted instructions and directions from our associates while visiting the hotel to help minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to welcoming you on your upcoming visit.