Harley Davidson Museum Package Includes:
- Overnight accommodations for one night at the Pfister Hotel near the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Two admission tickets to the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Two complimentary audio tours at the Harley-Davidson Museum
About the Museum
Within the walls of the Harley-Davidson Museum, you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the Motor Company’s rich history and heritage. Every gallery and exhibit is a testimony to the legendary bikes, the people who built them and, of course, every individual who ever felt their powerful rumble on a long stretch of asphalt.
At the H-D Museum you can:
- Walk through exhibits that tell the stories of the extraordinary people, products, history, and culture of Harley-Davidson. In addition to the fantastic motorcycle collection, stories are told through photographs, videos, apparel, rare documents and other artifacts.
- Peek into a portion of the Archives never before open to the public, home to over 450 motorcycles and thousands of artifacts the Archives team pulls from for exhibits.
- Read the personalized messages created by individuals worldwide on the Living the Legend rivets, found on the Living the Legend walls and plazas.
- Stroll around the 20-acre Museum site, enjoy the riverwalk or just sit back along the waterfront taking in the Milwaukee skyline.
- Check out the unique Museum-inspired items at The Shop.
- Examine the industrial architecture and attention to detail found both inside and outside the Museums three buildings.
Rates are based on availability and may fluctuate hourly based on inventory, pattern, and demand. Some evenings may require a multiple night stay. Blackout dates may apply.