Harley Davidson Museum Package Includes:
About the Museum
- Overnight accommodations for one night at the Pfister Hotel near the Harley-Davidson Museum
- Two admission tickets to the Harley-Davidson Museum
At the H-D Museum you can:
- Within the walls of the Harley-Davidson Museum, you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the Motor Company’s rich history and heritage. Every gallery and exhibit is a testimony to the legendary bikes, the people who built them, and of course, every individual who ever felt their powerful rumble on a long stretch of asphalt.
- Walkthrough exhibits that tell the stories of the extraordinary people, products, history, and culture of Harley-Davidson. In addition to the fantastic motorcycle collection, stories are told through photographs, videos, apparel, rare documents, and other artifacts. View more than 450 motorcycles and artifacts, dating back to Serial Number One, the oldest known Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
- Read the personalized messages created by individuals worldwide on the Living the Legend rivets, found on the Living the Legend walls.
- Stroll around the 20-acre Museum site, enjoy the riverwalk or just sit back along the waterfront taking in the Milwaukee skyline.
- Check out the unique Museum-inspired items at The Shop.
- Examine the industrial architecture and attention to detail found both inside and outside the Museum's three buildings.
As a benefit of booking direct, guests can personalize their stay by participating in Your Time. Guest may select an early check-in, a late check-out, or standard-timed stay to better accommodate their plans at no change.
Rates are based on availability and may fluctuate hourly based on inventory, pattern, and demand. Some evenings may require a multiple night stay. Blackout dates may apply.