Forget the 2020 tricks and let us bring you some fall-inspired Wisconsin treats! The "spirit" of hospitality is alive and well at the historic Pfister Hotel. Enjoy BOO-zy cocktails through in-room dining or in our Lobby Lounge and an in-room spooky movie marathon via Netflix.
- Overnight Accommodations for One Night at The Pfister Luxury Hotel in Milwaukee
- Halloween Gift Basket from Milwaukee Food Tours featuring a variety of local snacks and specially crafted Halloween treats
- Creepy Corn popcorn popped fresh by Pop's Kettle Corn in Muskego
- Two caramel candy apples
- A milk chocolate Halloween variety pack from Ultimate Confections in Wauwatosa
- An original Ziegler Chocolate Bar, the first in the country to market a wrapped candy bar
- 2 traditional freshly baked soul cakes
- A package of Chocolate Fudge from the Milwaukee Fudge Company
- 2 chocolate covered Smore Marshmallows
- In addition, you'll receive an invitation to log-online with Milwaukee Food Tours for an interactive 1.5 hour virtual Halloween party where they will be sharing some of their favorite stories about Milwaukee's haunted past. You'll have your choice to attend this virtual Halloween party on Friday, October 30th at 6 pm or on Saturday, October 31st at 2 pm, with an opportunity to view a recorded version at a later time if you are unable to tune in live.
Rates are based on availability and may fluctuate hourly based on inventory, pattern, and demand. Some evenings may require a multiple night stay. Blackout dates may apply.